For my Colorado vlog, I decided to give you a sneak peek into my Young Communicators for Christ track. I realized anew at this conference just how amazing these young speakers and leaders are. I saw incredible transformation in them during our two short days together. I can't wait to see the leaders they continue to grow to be!
Another one of my highlights was seeing the Heidenreichs who were previously part of our ICC chapter in VA. It's cool to see how they've stepped into new roles and opportunities. And getting hugs from people I love and miss always warms me up.
We start prep day for CA tomorrow. Tonight included kalamata olives, avocados, celtic salt, gorgeous tomatoes, and some incredible homemade gluten-free pumpkin cupcakes. If that's any sneak peek of how this event will be, I'm more than a little excited. :D
All the way from CALIFORNIAAAAAAA,
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment