Hey there!
I absolutely loved Minnesota. There was a whimsy sort of beauty about it that reminded me of the golden hour of the afternoon where the imagination celebrates. In fact, I feel like I'd love to move there and work at Caribou Coffee (yes, I now fully accept the title of coffee-lover), but that's probably just one of my far-fetched dreams. It's okay, Colorado and California, I have room in my heart for your beauty too.
Minnesota was a fabulous conference. The community in Minnesota welcomed us and cared for us so well. Miss you all bunches already!
Here's a fantastic highlights video that Caleb and Michael put together!
We're heading into the Colorado conference now. Prayers for another fantastic event, connections, and energy would be greatly appreciated!
Also, if you're interested in trying to make one of our awesome Communicate for a Change programs, I would LOVE to see you at one! They are at 7 pm on Friday evenings and are fantastic for all ages. The locations and dates are:
Sept 24-26
Heart of the Springs Church
2726 N Union Blvd
| |
October 1-3
Trinity Southern Baptist
4890 E.Holland
| |
October 22-24
Christ Church Crossroads
1350 Route 137
| |
November 5-7
Lighthouse Christian Fellowship
Hardenburg Ln
|
From the heart of Colorado,
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment