Sunday, October 11, 2015

You're invited...to life!

Hey friends!

  We wrapped up our fifth conference in California. It marks the halfway point of our conference tour. Crazy! I've learned so much about living life fully.
  California gave me a big picture look at the lessons I've been learning. We were reading Love Does and our tour manager, Wendell, invited us to jump, fully clothed, into our host home's swimming pool as an object lesson for the idea of jumping into life and taking invitations to live life fully. While we were in CA, I also counted my 1,000th gift (a list of all many of the gifts God gives me). I realized that my gift list is a record of all the life invitations I get. When I recognize the little things as God's grace, life is just so full of joy.
  California was pretty awesome! Enjoy the vlog:

With love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment