Thursday, October 29, 2015

Autumn in Illinois

Hey there!

    We wrapped up our Illinois CFC last weekend, number 7 out of 10. It was a great, smooth event. I had a blast exploring Chicago with my team and enjoyed spending time with lots of friends in Illinois.
Enjoy the vlog. I got some help from Mrs. Carrion (Paolo's mom) with catching some footage I couldn't usually, so I'm excited to share a bit of the conference experience that I haven't gotten around to before.
On the note of unique foods, I've been celebrating fall by experimenting with concoctions to fit the season. Considering that we're on the road, that's a bit of a challenge (which makes me happy)! Today I figured out how to make "baked" apples in under 10 minutes. Sweet!

Tour is wrapping up, and our team could definitely use prayer for strength and energy to keep going strong.

From Ohio,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment