Sunday, March 20, 2016

Little India

Hiiiiii! I am loving Singapore. I've gotten a bit behind with updates here because we were in FULL SWING conference mode. And now we are in tournament mode!
This vlog will give you a taste of the unique sights, smells, tastes, and culture of Singapore. It includes a visit to my favorite.....Little India!

Funny story, in Little India, Kimberly bought a pair of shoes. They said they were the same size, but when she went to try them on, one was at least three sizes smaller than the other. :P So we ran all the way back and traded it out.
Hopefully, I will have a conference vlog out soon! Stay tuned. :D
The team is pretty tired after the conference intensity and we would love prayers to stay healthy and finish strong!

Cheers of Kopi (coffee with milk) and Milo!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment