Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Goodbye, Singapore!

Hi friends! 

This is the last of my vlogs from Singapore. :( 
As I look back on the whole trip, I am so grateful for all the things I learned. I experienced a new culture. In the process, I learned a lot about my own culture. I worked alongside a great team--multicultural, intergenerational, and international. I stretched in new areas. I got to be part of something God is doing that is eternal. It is super cool hearing stories of how people were encouraged and inspired through the events. I can't wait to see where God continues to lead them and grow them to.
In this vlog, you'll get a taste of the Gardens by the Bay courtesy of Franklin Gunther. I hardcore introvert crashed that day, so he tried his hand at vlogging. 
You'll also see Chinatown. It's like a glimpse into an old Chinese town. Really fun place to spend an afternoon!
One of my highlights of the trip was my last meal in Singapore. One of my dear friends, Auntie Connie helped me pick out some new foods to try. Now, while I loved the experience and food, I would not necessarily recommend eating fish eyes and spicy Laksa right before boarding an 8 hour flight.
Enjoy the vlog!
Thank you once again for supporting me! I cannot tell you how encouraging it was to know that people across the globe were praying for me. As I branch out from "home" more and more, my appreciation for friends who stick with me and encourage me no matter how far away grows exponentially.

With love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment