Friday, August 7, 2015

Vlog 4

Hi Friends!


Here's a blog from two weeks ago when Jason's PREP team left and the next team arrived. It was so much fun having Jason here to share the experience. I've now finished writing my track and I'm thrilled with the results. It is detective themed! I'll be teaching the 6-10 year olds about the core values of ICC and how they can communicate for a change even at their young age. :)


We just came out of a great Commissioning weekend. You'll be seeing more about that soon!
I've been learning a lot lately about how important perspective is. I can choose to have a perspective of positivity and being engaged in the moment. That choice changes everything. It allows me to let go of little things that don't need to get in my way and it gives me the energy to enjoy life and love the people around me.
We head out for our first conference in two weeks! It's hard to believe the summer is almost over.

Enjoying life,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment