Thanks for sticking with me through tour! In this vlog, I share five of the best growing areas in tour for me.
Also.........wait for it.......exciting news about what's next! Which is traveling to Singapore as an East Asia Instructor to help lead the East Asia Communicators for Christ Conference. I'm excited to take all the areas I've gotten to develop skills over tour and share that experience with young people in East Asia who are seeking to become stronger leaders and communicators for Christ!
The current faith adventure is that I need to raise $3000. $1500 of that is due by Monday evening the 21st!
I am asking you to join other relatives and friends to prayerfully consider sponsoring this international conference by supporting me. Every cent counts and will go toward furthering His kingdom and developing communicators who are being mentored to lead.
The Institute for Cultural Communicators, Inc. is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a non-profit religious foundation. Tax-deductible donations via check or credit card can be made at the Donate Online page. If you would like the donation to go specifically toward my portion of fundraising, please put my name in the comment box. :)
Thanks for supporting me in the journey!
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment