Thursday, November 19, 2015

Close to Home

Hey again!

Last week, we wrapped up our conference tour with a final conference in MD. It was great to be near home. I never realized how much it boosts my confidence to have been in a place before. ;)
The conference was pretty fantastic. My whole family got to come experience it and it was great to see friends from home.
Enjoy the vlog!
Something I learned was to hold my hands open. I had 38 6-10 year olds to teach which meant that I had a lot of supplies to prepare. There were also conversations and relationships I needed to prioritize. I found that every time I trusted that God would work out the details and prioritized the people, He met me in incredible ways.
I'm so grateful for this journey and getting to share it with the incredibly authentic, sacrificial, and growing community of my team.

With love from TN,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment